SHIPPING TIMES ARE CURRENTLY DELAYED, PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY Learn more.
- Please select your size and quantity to continue
- Top layer features 40-degree-rated Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation for versatile use in warmer weather
- Mid layer features 20-degree-rated 800 fill ProDown™ for superior performance in adverse conditions
- The two layers can be paired to get a 5-degree bag
- Down layer can be used as a stand-alone quilt for campsite lounging
- Large, fitted hood accommodates pillows and arms-over-the-head sleepers
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Vaulted footbox
- Compression sack is fleece on the inside so you can use it as a camp pillow
- Storage sack included
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Product Specifications Product Specifications
- Goose Down
- 20-degree shell 20D nylon taffeta with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / 20-degree insulation 800 fill ProDown™; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union / 40-degree shell 20D ciré nylon ripstop with non-PFC DWR finish / 40-degree insulation Heatseeker™ Pro 50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- average weight
- 5°F - 3 lbs 12 oz (1701 g) / 20°F - 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g) / 40°F - 2 lbs 3 oz (992 g)
- temp rating
- 5°F, 20°F, 40°F
- stuffsack size
- 11" x 14" (28 cm x 36 cm)
SHIPPING & RETURN SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free standard shipping on all orders within New Zealand and use Poste Haste Courier services. Best efforts are made to deliver products to you within 8 to 12 working days.
The North Face offers a Free 90-day Return Policy within New Zealand on goods that have been purchased via this site that are unused and in a re-saleable condition.